The weather hear has been a little bipolar with cold weather every other day and then a hot and humid day between.
Wednesday night, I had the pleasure of hearing and seeing over 14 Marine One looking helicopters fly over my house. I know Hamid Karzai was in town, so I figured it had something to do with that. Trust me, it was still a bit strange. Welcome to DC.
Last night, I met a friend from high school and went to Marvin at U Street for dinner. I have never had such delicious mussels in my life. The big bowl came with a giant cone of awesome french fries with some great dipping sauces.
Later, in the evening we walked to Adams Morgan and ran into a Moroccan shop. They have tagines for a good price.
We found the Toledo Lounge, which I was very disappointed with the decor. They need more Toledo items, from posters to t-shirts.
We finished the evening by stopping at Tryst for some coffee, cake, and mulled cider.
Awesome night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment